We are with you every step of the way
Fostering North East is dedicated to providing first class advice, support and training for all our foster carers. We create an individual package of support and training which considers the wishes, feelings and needs of both our carers and our fostered children.
As an approved foster carer, we provide you with:
- A qualified and experienced supervising social worker who will support you and your family with regular visits and telephone contact
- A competitive fostering allowance which is reviewed annually
- A 24 hour telephone support line, staffed by members of our team who know you and your children well
- An ongoing training programme covering all aspects of fostering. This can include an opportunity to gain an NVQ qualification
- Regular fun and informative support groups with childcare available for birth children as well as our YoungStars fostered children
- Social events and outings throughout the year
Be the best foster carer you can be with Fostering North East.